Sleep experts teach you to sleep well
“I have not had a good sleep recently.
“This sentence seems to become a lot of white-collar mantras. More and more modern people see sleep as a painful thing.”
The reporter learned from the psychiatric department of Zhejiang Medical College yesterday that the daily outpatient volume of the hospital is much higher than before. There are more than 100 patients every day, about 30% higher than usual, but the poor sleep is the smallest.
“In fact, 60%-70% of people do not sleep, they do not need medication at all.
“Psychiatric expert Xu Yi said so.”
Today is World Sleep Day. The reporter specially invited three experts to treat sleep, and taught you how to get healthy sleep without using drugs.
Dr. Xu Yi, the director of the psychiatric department of Zhejiang Medical First Hospital, should use hypnotics and related products with caution. Insomnia has become an increasingly common problem. Dr. Xu also told reporters the fact that in the treatment of insomnia, the misuse of drugs is alsoVery serious, including therapeutic drugs and health care products at peacetime.
According to Dr. Xu, in addition to clinicians who love sleeping pills to treat insomnia, many people use hypnotics without authorization.
“Some people have a sleeping pill to solve the problem when they have a sleep problem, but in fact the sleep caused by sleeping pills is not a substitute for real natural sleep. The medicine will shorten the deep sleep and produce toxic side effects.
As far as my personal experience is concerned, the proportion of clinically open sleeping pills is no more than 20%. In many cases, as long as the patient is guided to scientific sleep, the sleep can be effectively adjusted.
Dr. Xu also pointed out that there are many health care products on the market that are used to treat insomnia and regulate sleep. Some of them bring benefits to the human body.
“We have recently discovered that individual health supplements do improve sleep, but people who eat have long-term complications, not to improve the body’s function, but to change the brain’s nerve function and disrupt the brain’s natural activities.The principle is easy to cause nervous disorders and other diseases, so this kind of related products should also be used with caution.
Dr. Feng Bin, the vice president of Tongde Hospital, insomnia, sleeps comfortably. It is most important to watch the insomnia specialist for a few years. Dr. Feng concluded that there are more and more people with sleep disorders.It becomes a burden for people, but in fact, sleep varies from person to person. It is most important to feel good when you sleep well.
“Many people who come to see the disease now have the same worry: I am afraid that I can’t sleep well at night. Most of them are very sleepy. They are prepared before going to bed, and the sleep time is strictly in accordance with the standard. But from the effect, the more worried, sleep.The worse the quality.
Dr. Feng said.
Among the people who went to insomnia specialists, many were not pathological insomnia, but sporadic, mainly due to increased competition, increased stress, increased mental burden, or due to circadian clock disorder.
Therefore, Dr. Feng suggested that such insomniacs can use other methods to improve sleep.
“Those insomnia caused by stress, you can try to relax, do not think too much before going to bed, naturally go to sleep; if you can’t do it, ask the doctor, let the psychologist relieve the worry, depression, getGood sleep helps.
There are also those insomnia that are disturbed by the circadian clock. They should adjust their biological clocks in time, mainly based on their own living habits, forming a fixed sleep time and sleep time, and taking a good mental state after waking up, instead of blindly pursuing 8Hour sleep time or the habit of sleeping at 9 o’clock in the evening.
“Cao Rifang, the insomnia specialist of the Seventh Hospital of the City, diet therapy to improve sleep, in fact, in addition to drugs and psychological adjustment methods, some of the usual diet is also effective in regulating sleep.
Dr. Cao told 12 kinds of foods that are helpful for sleep. You can choose according to your preferences.
1) Vinegar: After a long journey, you can use a spoonful of vinegar to drink into the warm water and take it slowly. After drinking, you can close your eyes and you can fall asleep soon.
2) Syrup: Those who are troubled by irritability and fall asleep can drink a cup of sugar water to promote sleep.
3) Milk: There is a large amount of tryptophan in milk, which has the effect of inhibiting the excitement of the brain and making people feel quiet and calm. Therefore, taking a cup of milk before going to bed can make people sleep.
4) Bread: Bread is differentiated into various useful amino acids in the body, which can make people calm and calm.
5) Fruit: Excessive fatigue and insomnia, eat apples, bananas, citrus, etc. before going to bed, can resist muscle fatigue, and the fruit’s fragrance itself also promotes sleep.
6) Millet: Millet contains a large amount of tryptophan, which has a spleen and stomach and a sleeping effect.
The general method of eating is to make porridge for millet and eat it before going to bed.
7) Fresh sputum: Fresh sputum has heat and nourishing blood, eliminates irritability, and can treat blood deficiency and insomnia.
The general method of eating is to take fresh oysters, smash with a small fire, add some honey after slicing, and eat at any time.
8) Sunflower seeds: Sunflower seeds have the function of calming the liver and nourishing blood, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, and taking a sunflower seed before going to bed. It also has a good sleeping effect.
9) Lotus seeds: lotus seeds are fragrant and delicious, have the effect of replenishing the heart and spleen, soothe the nerves, and increase the amount of serotonin (a substance secreted by the brain) to make people fall asleep.
Taking sugar water to boil the lotus seeds every night before going to bed, it will have a good sleep effect.
10) Jujube: jujube is sweet, has a good tranquil effect, take 6-10 jujubes every night before going to bed, add water to cook, and help sleep.
11) Honey: Take a small amount of honey, rinse with water, add meditation and tranquility before going to bed, and eliminate irritability.
12) Lettuce: It has the effect of calming the nerves and is most suitable for patients with neurasthenia. When using it before going to bed, the lettuce can be sliced and cooked to drink soup. It can also be eaten like fruit after peeling lettuce, which can induce sleep.